- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of system software and hardware used by groups in the development, release, maintenance and support of commercial software products.
- Provides a high level of support in at least one environment, often requiring research. Assists with system administration, monitoring, upgrades, and maintenance in at least one environment.
- Performs installation, setup, configuration, testing and deployment in at least one environment. Completes and plans project tasks or leads medium level technical projects; analyzes product issues.
- Evaluates new technologies. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for discretion and independent judgment.
- Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience in Data-dog, Status Page tools, Pager duty.
- Hands on experience with version control tool like GIT, GitHub.
- Experience in Deployment in ECS, AWS EKS de
- Experience with Linux/Unix Environments and Scripting for Build & Release automation.
- Experience in managing LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP) server
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time