We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service.
Within our Enterprise Business team assigned to the Region Europe Solutions & Services unit, we are looking for a motivated colleague to drive the organization during the offering phase taking over responsibility for the entire proposal process, starting at PM010, for cross border/multi sites locations offerings. You will work in joint collaboration with our colleagues from the countries of Region Europe as well as with the customers and external partners. In your new role you will have a crucial impact in the development of our Enterprise Business and encompasses customer and partner relationship management.
Join our Enterprise Business team as our Bid Manager and help us building a better tomorrow! If you have a growth mindset, with exceptional bid management experience, this is the role for you.
Your new responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements/needs and create a unique value proposition that goes beyond customer expectations
- Identify needs and cross-border resources and manage the different bid teams
- Plan and organize bid kick-off meetings, communicate time and task schedule and ensure tracking of the fulfilment of the results
- Lead the entire offering process, foster strong collaboration and teamwork within the bid team
- Drive and coordinate all internal and external activities incl. approvals (e.g. risk management, controlling, legal)
- Secure the communication, contractual & technical harmonization with involved countries (in collaboration with country operation managers)
- Coordinate ‘Project Risk Report’ as well as the established ‘Level of Authority’ requirements for cross border opportunities
- Metrics: established and sustaining communication strategy, Improved process results, recognized leadership, adherence to timescales and requirements, successful bid release
Your skills and experience
- Several years of operational experience as bid manager for complex and cross-border solutions projects; within the building industry preferred
- Recognized senior bid manager, with a broad internal and external network
- Ability to build trust with partners on all levels and across multiple business units and geographies
- Capacity to facilitate a cooperative approach with cross-functional teams
- Well organized, strong in time management, structured and target oriented
- Proactive and positive attitude and able to deal with stress situations effectively
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills in English (level C). Any additional European language would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time