Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a driven Digital Business Professional to help promote and implement our Digital Service Portfolio. More specifically, you’ll be responsible for the product management of IoT Solutions (Enlighted portfolio) as well as Digital Workplace Solutions.Our division Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Will you become our new colleague?
As a Digital Business Professional, you will translate the technical specifications of these (product related) services into added value for our customers. In order to achieve this, your playfield will include strategic thinking and planning, market knowledge, organisational and process matters. In addition to this, you will develop our “Smart Building Ecosystem” by building partnerships with potential partners that bring solutions that are complementary to the digital services we provide (e.g.: digitally enhanced products enabling cloud based Integrated, data analytics allowing supplementary service offerings, digital twin & simulation approaches increasing R&D efficiency, … ). These partners will provide solutions that can interconnect with ours and, by doing so, can add value to our value proposition.
This entails the following responsibilities:
- Identify Market transparency, markets segments
- Define Sales Strategy & develop Sales Tools (Price Calculation, Presentations, Offers, …) in alignment with Sales Management and Head Digital Services
- Develop Marketing activities (mailings, documentation, white paper, conferences)
- Define the business model (contract, price and margin strategy) in alignment with Business Administration
- Define the process and/or integrate if needed in the existing processes
- Train and support colleagues
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for? Do you
- Hold a technical bachelor/master's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or automation?
- Have strong affinity with digitalization (apps, cloud solutions, SaaS)?
- Have experience with existing digital services or solutions (i.e. IoT, energy services, Real Time Location Services)
- Like presenting solutions and reports to customers or other stakeholders?
- Speak Dutch/French with a good command of English?
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a great customer focus?
And are you
- A communicative team player?
- Stress-resilient, patient and highly customer oriented?
- Fascinated by technology with a great eye for detail?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
What will Siemens offer you?
First, you will receive a thorough training that will prepare you to get to know our solutions by heart. At Siemens you get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. Here you can explore a wide range of functions. Moreover, we invest in your training to build a good career. You can count on permanent coaching and guidance by a godfather.
This function is eligible for the Teleworking CAO policy, allowing employees to be working remotely on a part time basis. At Siemens, we focus on work-life balance through open communication in the workplace where we consider each employee's individual needs and values to the greatest possible extent. We try to provide flexible work settings to offer our employees the opportunity to balance work and private life.
At Siemens, we work with and for each other. Are you someone who strives for responsibility, continuous innovation and excellence? Would you like to actively contribute to the world of tomorrow at a leading international technology player? Then apply now. See you soon!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time