- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating with multiple teams and getting the work done
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Scrum Master certification would be a plus
- Good Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
Previous experience of:
Team Lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time