We offer you a dynamic medium-sized company coupled with the security of a globally operating major corporation behind you. With us, you will work in an international business environment with renowned customers. We have been driving the trendy topic of "digitalization" for 20 years. And our journey is far from over. Our steady growth offers you many career prospects as well as an attractive salary with annual pay adjustments in a permanent position. We invest in your company pension plan and you can participate in the Siemens Share Program. With our further training opportunities, we promote your independence and your know-how. You will receive 30 days of vacation per calendar year. Through trust-based working hours and mobile working, we offer you the opportunity to organize your work freely. We provide our employees with coffee, tea, water, fruit and cereal. Of course, we also care a lot about the health of our employees, which is why we participate in various sports events and offer a comprehensive service through our Siemens Health Care Management. Various events round off our time together, e.g. at our summer party, Christmas party, and various other events.
As a Business Product Manager at Siemens Digital Logistics, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product range. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you are responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading software technologies that will shape the future of digitalization and help to meet our business goals – create loyal customers, generate growth, and maximize return on investment.
As Business Product Manager, you will:
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for supply chain execution (AX4) and analytics products of Siemens Digital Logistics in teamwork, close collaboration with customers and cross-domain stakeholders.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers’ needs and pain points, transform the findings into new products and enhancements of existing products in the broader context of Siemens Digital Industries Software business.
- Manage the product life cycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, phase out, and migration to next generation products in collaboration with your stakeholders e.g., PLM, Sales & Marketing, R&D, Operations, …
- Develop business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales and marketing for the product range.
- Team up with sales and marketing, as well as with other product managers in our global organization, for successful international launches of new products and services.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- You are a fan of “technology with purpose” and have a data driven mindset.
- You are experienced in delivering business solutions (ideally in supply chain & logistics) area based on your analytics background.
- You have proven & strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills on all levels, including the ability to articulate complex concepts simply and concisely.
- Candidate will bring along multiple years of experience within software and/or digital services (ideally related to agile Product Management).
- You have an open and innovative attitude. Your critical thinking combined with the willingness to get into the details helps you to leave a global footprint.
- University level or higher degree in business, computer science, or a similar area
- Fluency in English
Siemens Digital Logistics is a specialist in digitalization of logistical processes. As part of the Siemens Group, the company with its portfolio of holistic software and consulting solutions is one of the leading IT service providers in global supply chain management. This includes the logistics platform AX4 as well as the Supply Chain Suite for data-supported analysis, simulation and optimization of logistical processes. In 2018, Siemens Digital Logistics was created due to the merger of the three renowned companies AXIT, LOCOM Consulting, and LOCOM Software. Siemens Digital Logistics employs a total of 300 experts at its locations in Frankenthal, Karlsruhe, and Wroclaw (Poland).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Digital Logistics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time