We are looking for additions to our world-class team of Product Engineers for the Calibre Resolution Enhancement Technology (RET) tools to support our rapid growth and expanding research and development activities. The role of a RET Product Engineer at Mentor involves supporting OPC and Advanced RET deployment at leading-edge manufacturing facilities. This position will focus primarily on the development of accurate modeling solutions for patterning processes. The Product Engineer position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help define and support the development of enabling RET capabilities for next-generation lithography processes. The PE role involves close involvement with software engineering, product marketing, and customers. Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities. This position reports to the Calibre RET Modeling and Verification Product Director. This position may be located in Fremont, CA, or Wilsonville, OR.
- Candidates for this position should have a strong interest in supporting enabling software technology for RET.
- BSEE, MSEE/ MS or Ph.D. Physics, Physical Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science required.
- Candidates should have a working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with TCL, perl.
- The position requires well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Python scripting or C programming, while not necessary, is desirable.
- Ph.D. and minimum 3 years of industry experience, or MS and minimum of 5 years of industry experience desired.
- A detailed understanding of photoresist chemistry is a plus, as is any experience with OPC modeling, OPC set-up, lithographic processing, and OPC software development is a plus.
- A good understanding of semiconductor processing and lithography, in particular, is highly desirable.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.