Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Simcenter Application Support Engineer to join our team in Budapest, Hungary.Job Responsibilities:
Technical support of Simcenter Micred products:
- Provide first line support to customers based in Europe.
- Sustain and monitor customer’s Adoption of the Simcenter Micred technology.
- Supervise Service Support operations and planning.
- Collaborate with the Sales organization to ensure Customer Success.
- Work as dedicated Support Engineer for selected key accounts.
- Create and maintain customer facing technical documentation.
- Be customer’s advocate for the technical enhancement and product roadmap.
- Provide basic training for new users.
- Provide advanced training for expert user and help them make complicated measurements.
- You will be required to do some business travel to customer in Europe.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or any related field.
- Familiar with technology areas such as: mechanical, fluid dynamics, electrical engineering.
- Experience in using measurement equipment. Example: voltage meter, current meter.
- Master degree is a plus!
- Experience in using Simcenter Micred equipment, or other thermal transient measurement, power cycle testing, environment testing equipment is a huge plus!
- Knowledge in embedded system or network system is preferred.
- Preferrably has knowledge in thermal or fluid simulation software.
- Preferrably has experience in mechanical CAD.
- Maintenance or repair experience of measurement equipment is preferred.
- Have driving license.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!#disw
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time