- The individual will be responsible for the qualification of the Design for Silicon Division's Semi-Manufacturing products. The individual will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing application-specific functional and regression tests used to measure these products' quality, robustness, performance, supportability, and usefulness in our customer's semiconductor manufacturing flows.
- The individual will work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that meet our customers' needs.
- Providing all stakeholders with appropriate regression reports promptly.
- Develop all necessary artifacts, scripts, or tools to improve overall job effectiveness and efficiency.
- A technical degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites is highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, verification tools, and IC manufacturing process flows.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (preferred Python) are required skills to be effective in this job.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- Knowledge of AI/Machine Learning solutions
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the courts address the issue. We will monitor the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to comply with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.