The Renewal Sales Executive will be responsible for renewing SaaS subscription-based software products, up-sells, price increases and extending the tenure and lifetime value of our customers. The person should be able to engage with various levels of contacts to advance the customer journey through strong rapport building and consultative partnership. A key part of this role is identifying possible roadblocks to customer longevity in various parts of the Siemens/Customer relationship, including product training, license deployment, and license utilization. Skills include identification of potential customer needs, detailed account assessment, and in-depth collaboration with other internal teams.
What will you do?
· Achieve sales quota and drive on time renewals.
· Manage the different facets of subscription and support renewals.
· Prepare the renewal proposals, invoices, notifications, and update customers for upcoming contract expiration.
· Connect with partners/customers directly to negotiate terms and conditions to consult and sell specific renewal product, including multiyear renewal, co-term renewals and upsell.
· Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Pre-sales, Finance and Customer Success team to close renewals.
· Identify customer needs, pain points and demonstrate account management capabilities to guide renewal closure.
· Responsible for accurate forecasting and management of the deal through entire sales cycle.
· Develop risk mitigation strategies to reduce churn rates.
· Forecast trends and give suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates.
What are the requirements?
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with strong analytical background or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of sales experience in the field of sales, customer success or renewals and quota carrying in SaaS company is a must.
· Excellent customer management skills with external stakeholders leading to customer retention and adoption for SaaS model.
· Familiar and demonstrated good proficiency regarding contract renewal processes.
· Ability to operate under strict deadlines and know how to prioritize the assigned tasks.
· Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, and other languages among SEA countries will be preferred.
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time