This Renewal Sales Manager position will be responsible for executing on the sales strategy related to any perpetual and/or subscription renewals, including maintenance, on-premise, SaaS and cloud solutions that are in the assigned territory. As Renewal Sales Manager you will also be responsible for working with the renewal sales reps to identify and execute upsell strategies at the point of renewal.
What will you do?
· Managing the different facets of subscription and support renewals
· Preparing the renewal letters, quotations, invoices, and notifications
· Contacting partner / clients directly to negotiate terms and conditions and render renewal contracts
· Positioning services and escalating pain points to the Sales and Customer Success team
· Forecasting trends and suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates
· Bridging between Sales, Finance and Customer Success
· Refining renewal strategies that proactively engage a client in chopping the churn rates
· Augmenting the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
· Working with the technical /Presales and Product teams to receive feedback on the growing requirements of a customer
· Meeting the desired goals and establishing metrics
What are the requirements?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with strong analytical background.
- Having 5+ years of experience in the fields of sales, customer success, or renewals – or in the B2B SaaS industry is a must.
- Having a strong executive presence.
- Ability to operate under strict deadlines and know how to prioritize the assigned tasks.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, and other languages in South East Asia countries will be preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time