Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software solutions that help engineers around the world design and manufacture new and highly innovative electronic products. Each year, our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products that run the world’s high tech devices.
About the role
Are you interested in exercising your Electromagnetics expertise combined with your software engineering skills in one of the Industry state-of-the-art signoff parasitic extraction tool?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior R&D software engineer to bring innovative solutions to our product offering. In this role, you will be part of an international team responsible for:
• Designing, developing and maintaining this software. Development responsibilities will span different software components including electric and magnetic field solver engines, linear solvers, APIs, and utilities.
• Interacting with our local R&D/QA/Product Management team in Grenoble collaborating remotely with a senior group of software engineers and contributing to state-of-the-art software and algorithms in support of our product line.
We would love to hear from you if you have a MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, associated with a knowledge of Electromagnetic theory and computational electromagnetic techniques. You are proficient with various programming languages, in particular C++
• You should come with a demonstrated knowledge of algorithms and techniques used in Boundary Element Methods (BEM) or Finite Element Methods (FEM) for electromagnetic problems
• IC CAD experience and solid knowledge of semiconductor processes and device physics, modeling, and simulation would be a plus
• A prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time