Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
Autonomous Driving is at the edge of becoming reality. But still there is a meaningful effort to be taken to make the step from laboratory to public road. Safety is playing a vital role.
We help our customer to develop Autonomous Vehicles by offering smart solutions for the verification and validation life cycle.
The task of our team in Budapest, Hungary is to develop middleware technology helping our customers to validate their products. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer! – Apply now and join our team!
The quality of our product is a key to our success. The Test Automation Engineer is contributing significantly to that goal.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving and defining the testing of communication framework
- Defining test cases for different stages of the V model
- Implementing test cases for the project
- Improving and maintaining the current CI/CD environment
- Participating in estimations for the quoting process
- Planning and supervising the testing work for project.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or in a related field or equivalent experience.
- You should have validated experience in at least one of the relevant areas
- Testing and continuous integration
- Python scripting experience
- Jenkins knowledge (Linux Windows)
- Setting up and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with CMake build system
- Automated GUI testing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time