Mentor (A Siemens business) is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex world of electrical & electronics design.
Mentor’s IES segment develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their E/E system (Electrical & Electronics) design and manufacturing flows.
· Defining the process vision, mission, objectives, goals, Key Performance Indicators and crucial measures
· Evaluating existing processes. Performing ongoing analyses on processes related to efficiency, quality, costs, and time management
· Designing, developing and detailing new process along with its roll out
· Coordinating all aspects related to the implementation stages of process improvement initiatives
· Collaborate with all customers to design process improvements
· We improve efficiency and quality of products and teams via improvements in process
· Can you synchronize process improvement plans with others!
· Detailing new (& changed) processes
· Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to processes and making adjustments as needed
· Continuous education of all staff on existing process and process changes
· You will be rolling out new process (& changes) to the internal customers
· As a Process owner you will ensure consistency to process via internal audits
· Develops and delivers presentations to internal and external customers to communicate plan, proposals, initiatives and progress
· Conducting process surveys (and other customer & quality surveys)
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the perfect execution of multiple projects
· Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal partners and ensuring technical feasibility
· Develop a detailed project plan to supervise and track progress
· Lead changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
· Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
· Report and call out to management as needed
· Maintain the relationship with the relevant customers
· Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
· Create and maintain project documentation
· Meet with customers to supervise progress and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Are you a bachelor or higher degree in Engineering!
· 10+ years' experience including experience in Project management & Process management (QA manager / Project manager) in software industry
· Solid understanding of Agile process including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe in IT industry
· Experience in designing and roll out of new development processes within Organization
· Experience in managing process changes
· Experience in handling key projects across multi-functional teams
· Experience of working in an agile environment
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Ability to rationalize and defend decisions
· Highly motivated, self-starter, autonomous and responsible with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to empathize with the customer and improve their experience
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time