Senior Financial Analyst-Russelectric, a Siemens Business, Hingham, MA - US Remote
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to make the world a more safe, reliable, and equitable place? Then look to Russelectric, A Siemens Business!
Russelectric custom designs and builds power control systems and equipment to meet the stringent performance and reliability requirements of healthcare, data, communications, and other critical facilities. As a Siemens business, Russelectric does all of this while supporting communities and offering life-changing opportunities for people from all walks of life.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2021
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Russelectric:
As a Senior Financial Analyst with one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of automatic transfer switches and power control systems, you will support Russelectric’s financial reporting, month-end close, and process improvements. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to help a great sales and manufacturing organization become even better!
Your financial expertise will help this manufacturing organization improve their ability to make the world a safer and more reliable place: think hospitals, data centers, utilities, mass transportation, and other aspects of life as we know it that need reliable power systems. You will be part of providing solutions to the world’s growing need for dependable critical infrastructure.
· Work closely with the internal and external sales force as well as the quotations team.
· Perform commercial and legal contract reviews as well as contract negotiations.
· Professionally support commercial and legal aspects of contractual issues/documents through the quotation phase till contract acceptance.
· Perform margin analysis for quotes.
· Prepare and coordinate LOA meetings with management.
· Support proper handover to execution phase.
· Lead actively as an expert on contract improvement matters.
· Build quote and order intake reporting and tracking tool.
· Responsible for incentive payments to external sales force.
· Manage cost centers within Russelectric, including actuals, forecast, and annual budgets.
· Support the Performance Controller on Balance Sheet management and analysis.
· Participate in month-end process.
· Identify and resolve discrepancies by collaborating across multiple functional areas such as production, marketing, logistics, corporate functions, etc.
· Contribute to the design, development, implementation and testing of Russelectric’ s internal controls.
· Contribute to all ﬁnancial integration activities.
· Support and drive sales and cost synergy activities.
· Prepare various standard and ad hoc ﬁnancial reports and metrics to provide meaningful and accurate ﬁnancial information to for the Russelectric organization.
· Perform complex ﬁnancial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets.
· Continuously enhance and improve reporting processes and standard reports to achieve the highest data quality and meet any given deadline.
· Seek out opportunities for digitalization in ﬁnance to promote innovation within our standard reporting and closing processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration required
• Experience in financial reporting and consolidation, technical accounting, and process improvement required; demonstrated ability to perform these functions independently, effectively, and with attention to detail
• Ability to work Eastern Time Zone business hours
• Ability to travel 5% in case of remote option with visits to Hingham expected in the first weeks to learn the business
• Proficiency with SAP FI/CO, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Hyperion
• Ability to learn and lead process-improvement using new reporting tools such as Dash Reporting, WebFocus, KNIME and Tableau
• Interest in constantly getting better with a hands-on attitude
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to influence people in a fast-paced multi-cultural business environment
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Competitive salary based on qualifications
Health, dental, and vision plans with options
Competitive paid time-off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
Paid parental leave
Company cell phone and laptop for eligible positions
Extensive product training and professional career development
Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.