At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
As an IT Service Architect for Microsoft Teams Telephony Solutions (Teams Calling), you will:
- Design and implementation of IT solutions and suitable IT architectures and/or enterprise IT architectures
- Identify and evaluate technical options for improving IT solutions from an architectural point of view
- Ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem
- Define change release processes and the implementation of IT security guidelines
- Ensure the appliance of market standards and re-usability
- Ensure the performance and delivery of IT services to the users, irrespective of the number and nature of suppliers
- Consider interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers, e.g. Voice Carriers, Network providers and Telephony providers
- Minimize risks inherent in multi-sourced approaches and masking the service complexity from consumers perspective
- Resolve cross-Service/ Provider / Delivery Unit etc. delivery issues and mitigating actions
- Trend scouting, applying innovations
To make a difference, you must have:
- More than 3 years of IT Infrastructure, Landline Telephony and Cloud market experience
- Deep technical Microsoft Teams knowledge
- Working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management
- Enjoy working in international teams
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 Services
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time