Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
WE DON'T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS!
System Engineer (Substation Automation Design), Load Shedding, AGC, Microgrid will be responsible for Design of Substation Automation System used for various voltage levels in India and Abroad. The incumbent will be responsible for different project of phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detail design/documentation, Preparations of Logics ,Preparation of load calculations, Approval of design/documentations from customer, ordering the required material to the factory and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for smooth execution of the Project.Job Requirement:
- A minimum of 7-9 years of experience designing, implementing, and testing of Substation Automation System
- Knowledge on study of client requirement
- Knowledge of preparation of logics for Load shedding, AGC & Microgrid.
- Knowledge of preparation of configuration of RTU(Logics), SCADA, BCU etc.
- RFQ preparation
- Knowledge on different architectures RSTP, PRP and HSR
- Knowledge on Ethernet Switches, Router and Firewall
- Knowledge on different type of communication Ethernet, Fiber optic, Serial RS232/RS485, PLCC and CAD drawings preparation.
- Knowledge on Substation Automation and Communication Protocol SNMP, SNTP, Modbus, IEC60870-5-103, IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101 and IEC60870-5-104.
- Knowledge on creating and reading Panel drawings/scheme
- Knowledge on RTU, SAS and HMI functionalities
- Verifications of technical compliances of HW/SW systems
- Collaborating for new solutions and technologies required in the business to drive new product and offerings .
- Engineering of control center SCADA spectrum power 5 for viewing of various substation data and implementing DMS application.
- Engineering of Solar Power SCADA system and implementing PPC application.
- Engineering of Power management system (PMS) and implementing load shedding application.
- Configuration database and HMI building of substation automation system.
- Knowledge of design tools viz. ebase, elcad shall be added advantage.
- Background of handling Infra and Industry customer is desired Soft Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal,
- Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Candidate shall be a good team player, resilient and sincere
- Enjoy learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.
- Additional expertise in new technology domains like Cyber security, IoT, Digitalization trends, Industry 4.0 will be preferred.
- Additional knowledge of basics on Electrical Protection System will be preferred
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time