Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Software Engineer
Software development for syngo Dynamics Cardiology Enterprise Image review and Reporting solution
Activities to be performed include:
· Requirement analysis and implementation of software solutions based on architectural guidelines.
· Implementation of capabilities and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines
· Implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not impact to installed base.
· Performing code reviews, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and release quality processes.
· Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system
· Collaborate with team stakeholders to implement frequent releases in agile environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Qualification: BS in Computer Science or other relevant Engineering Degree, MS preferred.
- Experience: 5 – 7 years of work experience in Software Design & Development.
Knowledge and skills:
· Design and development experience in C++, C#, .NET or Core Java
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills.
· Knowledge of digital image processing is preferred.
· Knowledge and working experience in TFS is beneficial
· Knowledge and experience in integration of Java and C# Native components
· Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Programming
· Good understanding of TDD and automated testing tooling such as NUnit is preferred
· Good understanding of SDLC, OOAD, UML and SOLID software design.
· Good understanding of Web standards, CSS-Based design, cross-browser compatibility
· Ability to learn new technologies and succeed in an agile environment.
· Experience of Healthcare domain will be an advantage (e.g. DICOM, HL7 etc.)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.