Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Quality Engineer (f/m/d) to help shape the manufacturing transfer to the newly established Varian unit and thus contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers.
Please submit your application in English. This position is full or part time with a minimum of 20 hours/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the quality control of the manufactured radiotherapy system for Varian in Kemnath.
- You will ensure compliance with the requirements of the Varian quality management system and make a significant contribution to maintaining the ability to deliver.
- You participate in the definition of test procedures in the production process and define the required quality parameters for both the production equipment and the manufactured systems.
- By analysing quality data, you keep track of the manufacturing quality achieved and if required you initiate actions within the designated processes (CAPA / changes).
- You support the training program within the existing quality management system for all affected employees.
- You are the deputy of the Manager Quality Assurance.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's/diploma course in engineering or another technical or scientific field.
- You have several professional experience in medical technology and you already proofed your experience in the field of quality assurance, ideally in radiotherapy, and are willing to work in areas with radiation protection monitoring
- You have first experiences with quality management systems for medical devices, e.g. ISO 13485 and know relevant standards and regulations
- Initial experience in the manufacturing environment completes your profile
- You are familiar with MS Office and SAP applications and are willing to familiarize yourself with other IT applications.
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate fluently in German and English, both written and spoken, in order to be able to communicate easily both within the team and in contact with other departments
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international, interdisciplinary team
- You are willing to take on responsibility and work independently within your area of responsibility
- You are motivated by new tasks and have the ability to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics.
- The medical industry motivates you to give your best every day? - Then we are the right place for you!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either