**This is a remote position**
As a Multivendor Service Cost Specialist for the Supplier Management organization you will play a key role in supporting a dynamic and growing operation within the Siemens Healthineers family. This position will be responsible for providing equipment service costing for whole hospital imaging and clinical engineering programs enabling the achievement of our ambitious Integrated Service Management growth targets. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of cost drivers, enjoys the challenge of making sense of large datasets, and is proficient at developing tools that continuously improve the bid workflow.
- Collaborate with operations partners to provide accurate, detailed cost forecasting for large scale multi-vendor bids
- Participate in providing innovative solutions to help win deals that fall within the required risk profiles
- Continuously improve accuracy of tools through market knowledge, analytics, and collaboration with operations and sales partners.
- Develop tools to streamline the costing process and ensure smooth transition to pricing and sales teams.
- Understand internal overhead and cost allocation schemes and how they affect project profitability
- Assess and articulate risk areas for partner finance and operations organizations
- Develop a trusted network with suppliers and other key stakeholders
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years healthcare, service or related field
- 4-7 years costing or pricing experience
- Advanced skills in database development and Excel
- Ability to work well across several organizations and establish trust with several different management teams.
- Ability to work independently and passionately towards the ideal solutions.
- Experience with prioritization of projects and working within tight deadlines
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Cost Accounting
- Experience in a large matrix organization
- Knowledge of equipment within healthcare equipment service
- Operations or supply chain finance knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter with proven ability to innovate and contribute with minimal supervision
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.