Digital Product Manager – Integrated Toolchain - Global Digital Service CentersRemote - Any USA City
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What does the Global Digital Service Centers do, you ask?
The Digital Service Centers (DSC) are the delivery and innovation backbone for the provision of a wide range of Digital Services to our customers. With a global footprint, present in the Regional Solution and Service Business of Smart Infrastructure in America, Europe, Germany, and Asia Pacific, the DSCs complement our strong onsite services with remote services, data-driven analytics, and IoT-based service models. As an integral part of the delivery chain for our customers we combine both, being a strong partner for our local service teams, and leveraging the capabilities and potential of a global network.
How will this role contribute?
The ‘Digital Product Manager – Integrated Toolchain’ is an integral part of the Global DSC team ensuring efficient and effective Service Delivery of our Global Digital Services. This person will represent the Global DSC team in the creation, rollout, and adoptions of a Global DSC Tools. You will work directly with the DSC in Austin, TX.
- Assists in creating User Requirements/Stories for the Global DSC Team
- Supports and aligns with the Global DSC DevOps team with Business Requirements, Features and Business Cases
- Ensure the timely development and rollout of specific features and stories
- Ensures the Communication between the Global DSC DevOps team and the Architects
- Assists Communication with the regional DSC Community to collect business requirements and ensure their perspective is represented on all levels
- Documents ongoing development for Regional Stakeholders
- Represents DSC Development Projects towards Stakeholders and Management outside the DSC Community
- Represents the Global DSC focus towards the existing Agile Release Train (e.g Works, Service Platform) by bringing in features and participating in agile Team Events
- Represents the perspective of the Global DSC in large Scale Initiatives with may impact development
- Assists in the development of standardized processes in the DSC environment
- Ensures constituent and standardized project and process documentation
- Experience with an Agile Work Environment
- Able to adjust communication style to work with a variety of roles and interested parties
- Strong Presentation skills
- Experience in Project Management
- General understanding of how the DSC operates and DSC strategy
- Strong international Background
- Knowledge of Microsoft / Dynamic 365
- General knowledge of HVAC system, electrical systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope and domestic water system technologies / design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Manages deliverable deadlines
- Project / Program Management Trained
- Agile trained SAFe (5.0+) trained preferred
- Effective communication skills to speak with all levels of the organization executives
- Advanced Microsoft training – preferred
- Bachelors Degree (or greater) - Engineering / Business / IT
Join us! Together we can build a better future for our world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.