Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility, Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
Business Administration / Commercial Project Management Support
- Support BA community (Performance Controlling, Business Accounting, Procurement) in monthly closing activities and project controlling.
- Support the preparation and upload of Journal Vouchers.
- Support the booking and filing of good receipts of purchase orders.
- Support the preparation and filing of the monthly Controlling Profile Reports.
- Support the maintenance and filing of the monthly time sheet submissions.
- Support the maintenance and regular update of Controlling Cockpits and Templates.
- Be assigned to assist ad hoc reporting requirements from HQ, regional management, and other stakeholders.
- Support in the streamlining and harmonization of BA process and reporting landscape.
- Develop concepts and templates to standardize and automate processes in the commercial environment.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Be in the final phase of your Bachelor’s degree or undertaking a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- You fit in our team perfectly if you are creative, motivated, solution-oriented and challenge seeking.
- Bring the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Work independently but also be a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess advanced knowledge in Excel (formulas, Pivot tables) and SAP.
- Skills in VBA will be an additional plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time