Do you want to join Siemens Mobility?
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Project Manager (CPM) with job location in Oslo to strengthen our team. The Senior CPM is responsible for commercial aspects related to customer contracts. Responsibilities encompass performance measurement, planning, forecasting, and reporting. We are looking for committed person who take ownership to the whole value chain and proactively builds relationships to achieve ambitious targets.
In addition to your daily tasks as Senior Commercial Project Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g., project gross profit, cash flow, and financing instruments).
- Support the responsible Project Manager on change management issues (variations) relating to the scope of the project.
- Identifying, evaluating, and assessing risks & opportunities, strategies, and response activities together with the Project Manager. Constantly assess risks & opportunities and their impact while proposing measures to prevent negative margin slippage due to risks that could have been avoided.
- Implementing and drive measures together with the Project Manager to leverage opportunities to improve project performance. Support the Project Manager to ensure project quality based and achievement of project goals.
- Coordinating other contractual requirements (e.g., performance guarantees, insurances) to achieve contract commitments.
- Support in preparation of bids for project business.
To succeed in the role, you must have master’s degree within business, economics, accounting, or equivalent, but relevant experience work experience can compensate for formal education. You have professional experience in commercial project controlling of complex projects, or other similar position. 5+ years preferred with documented results. You also have solid understanding of business processes. Experience from contract management and negotiations is an advantage. You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Experience with Power BI, or similar is an advantage. In depth knowledge with SAP Modules is preferred. Fluency in Norwegian is an advantage, but you must be proficient in English.
As a person, you are analytical, proactive, positive, and outgoing. You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills and work well in teams. You enjoy sharing knowledge with team members and you have a strong ownership to your own and your team’s result.
We offer an environment characterized by great pride and great professional expertise. Good career and development opportunities in Siemens, both domestic and international. You will have varying tasks, and the opportunity to influence your working day. Siemens has flexible working hours, which includes vacation on all bridge days. We also offer competitive wages and conditions.
However, the most important reason for choosing Siemens is that you are eager to be a part of an inspiring organization that gives you an opportunity to create innovative solutions for our projects and customers, and that you will get the opportunity to influence people’s days, environment, and future through technology
We use background checks as part of our recruitment process.
Application deadline: 14.08.22. Applications are evaluated continuously
Contact: Gabriele Woldengen, +47 46680207
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time