Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Scrum Master (m/f/d) who wants to work with the latest techniques and wants to continue challenging themselves.
- You work closely with your teams and stakeholders, supporting their continuous professional evolution and sharpening their agile skills;
- You take a key role in the empowerment of your teams by supporting team building, self-organization and accountability;
- You are available to the teams as a competent contact person around the values, methods and principles of the agile way of working and live them as a role model;
- You coach product owners, other scrum masters and development teams and shape the process for the transformation of software development together with us;
- You support team managers by keeping up to date the teams reports and metrics (such as Burndown charts, Team velocity, Earned value, Defects Trend, Team Capacity/Load) with the goal of tracking the teams’ evolution and productivity over time and identifying opportunities for improvement;
- You coach the development teams on how to organize themselves, effectively delivery and on how to improve their activities’ planning and estimation;
- You organize, moderate and guide the teams through their rhythms (scrum daily, sprint review, retrospective, sprint planning);
- You support the product owners, project managers and team managers on the backlog refinement process;
- You identify problems or things that can be done better in our process and take actions to improve it.
- You already have several years of practical experience as a Scrum Master in software development and ideally a certification as a CSP-SM or PSM III;
- You have very good knowledge of agile methods and tools, ideally first experiences with scaling methods like SaFe, LeSS or Nexus;
- You have 1+ year of practical experience as Scrum Master working with remote and geographically distributed teams;
- You can work as Scrum Master for several teams;
- You have experience working with tools to support Agile methodologies and workflows such as Jira;
- You know how to use tools for knowledge sharing and collaborative work (Confluence, MS Teams, Sharepoint, Miro, etc) to maximize communication and collaboration among remote team members, from simple day to day tasks and up to complex problems solving;
- You are characterized by high social competence and communication skills and you have experience in conflict management;
- You work independently, solution- and result-oriented and have already gained extensive experience in planning and realization of various workshops, including remote participation;
- Great personal skills that foster a supportive environment, constructive feedback and ideas sharing;
- Excellent oral communication and written skills - including the ability to speak and write in English.
- Exciting and varied work environment
- Employment in a multinational company
- Flat hierarchies and work in an experienced and friendly team
- Home office
- A well-balanced feel-good package: flexible working hours that enable a life-work balance.
If this seems interesting to you, please send us your CV in english.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time