The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Be part of Siemens family by integrating a 12 month Internship (01.07.2022 to 30.06.2023)
- Have training on SAP with experienced consultants
- Perform SAP solution consulting using SAP latest technologies
- Test SAP solutions
- Provide creative ideas and solutions
- Be willing to participate in one of the biggest implementations of SAP S/4HANA worldwide
- Have the support of a great team
We are looking for:
- Recent graduated in Degree's such as Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Logistics or similar
- Fluency in English both written and oral (mandatory)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented spirit and be willing to integrate an international team
- Proactivity and organization
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and be capable to motive the colleagues
- The ability to work creatively
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.