YOUR NEW DEPARTMENT
Digital Industries (DI) offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated software and hardware as well as technology-based consulting and services to help companies in the manufacturing and process industries worldwide increase the flexibility, quality and efficiency of their processes and shorten the time-to-market of their products. Our SIMATIC products are widely used, for example, in the automotive industry, aerospace, wind farms or green energy storage systems. They reliably accompany our customers on their way through the digital transformation. As a business line HMI software with over 100 employees, we design intuitive and modern user interfaces for human-machine interaction in automation technology. Our software scales from the machine-oriented single-user system on an HMI panel to the plant-wide control room with multiple servers.
YOUR NEW ROLE
In your role as “DevOps Engineer” you will be at the core, that our future portfolio offerings become reality.
- You will drive the setup and maintenance of an efficient and future-proof development environment.
- You will take the templates provided by the central DevOps Enablement team, adapt them where needed towards your project needs, always with the focus to reach new levels of productivity using CI/CD
- You will be keeping the dots togethers, shape an inner-source community, and automate whatever is possible.
- You proficiently communicate and coordinate with other internal and external organizations and departments
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education with relevant, several years of experience in software development
- You have experience in building pipeline, orchestration and deployment for Windows, Linux or other platforms
- You have experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub or similar tools
- Experience in test automation for complex software is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
We want you to want: Apply!
www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds - if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either