We make real what matters. This is your role.
- In your new role, you play a key part in shaping the development and scaling of AI-driven services in the industrial environment
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of software architectures that cover the entire lifecycle of ML applications and data-driven algorithms
- You shape offerings to our customers to run industrial AI productively and enable them to master the MLOps lifecycle
- You proactively guide and support machine learning experts (f/m/d) and software developers (f/m/d) to adhere to development standards and software architectures
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary team of data scientists (f/m/d) and software developers (f/m/d) in an agile development
- You have a successful academic degree (ideally doctorate) in mathematics, physics, or computer science
- You have several years of relevant experience in the area of data science and machine learning, especially in the field of software development/architecture; experience with the operation of machine learning applications in the industrial context is a plus
- You demonstrate your broad knowledge from classical data analysis to modern Deep Learning methods through creative solution approaches
- Experience in the area of cloud development or industrial data processing is a plus
- You have excellent knowledge of relevant modern programming languages and experience in using relevant ML/Data Science libraries and frameworks
- A high degree of creativity and initiative, very good presentation skills, as well as very good written and spoken English round out your profile; German language skills are a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time