Are you a real people manager, do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you have affinity with technique?
The market for sustainable building automation solutions, energy management and climate control is growing and as consequence of our growth ambitions and an internal transfer we are looking for a manager for the engineering, project management, commissioning and Service.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure good quality and quantity off resources available. This in close cooperation with sales.
- Working on procedures and processes to ensure efficiency gains and improvement of quality.
- Stimulating the development of all building automation solutions.
We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides a flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
What are the responsibilities associated with the job?
We are convinced that your area of work is of great importance for the future of society and has impact on our daily lives. An optimal life and work climate support people to grow, develop and make them achieve their objectives. Siemens together with her clients and partners has the ambition to “Create the Perfect Place” for every situation.
In this position you will be leading a team of 40 specialists existing of project- and software engineers, project managers, commissioning engineers and service specialists. We are seeking a talented and driven manager. Someone who wants to get the best out of themselves and out of the team and our technology. In this post you will be part of the Project Execution Management Team and you will report to Sebastiaan Slof
- Ensure your team is capable and efficiently taking care of all projects;
- Initiate strategic improvement projects to develop your team and the work that is done;
- Negotiate with clients when needed in projects;
- Ensure health and safety within the work environment;
- Develop your team by creating individual development plans.
What is your profile?
- You have completed your bachelor or master in a technical area;
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a team;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HVAC;
- Affinity with digitalization and building technology/ automation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- You are able to work in The Netherlands and Dutch is a requirement, you either speak it or are able to learn a new language in a short period of time.
- Driver’s license.
About working at Siemens
We can offer you a parttime (32 hours per week) or fulltime position in an innovative and professional working environment, with ample scope for self-development. Siemens has its own learning department offering self-training courses via our online MyGrowth platform. You will also be entitled to 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year. Recognition, opportunities, and possibilities are key components of working at Siemens. From flexible rewards to opportunities for voluntary work in society and from career opportunities to a safe, healthy and modern working environment.
If you're interested, we look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application by clicking on the 'Apply button'.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Kim Bouwmeester, 0683102470
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time