We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work on the Calibre engineering team in the Design to Silicon business unit. You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting the Calibre PERC software. PERC is the leading IC reliability validation tool.
Development responsibilities will span different software tools including computation engines, application software, APIs, and utilities. You collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent code.
- PhD + 0yrs, BS/MS + 5yrs. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Understanding of graph theory required. Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended.
- You will need excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming is a big plus.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is necessary.
- Knowledge of SPICE a plus. Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.