Technology Planning Engineer 工艺工程师
Resposible for developing new production technology concept for new products and improving the existing technologies to achieve higher productivity. Control the schedule and process, guide juniors, manage projects etc.
What you will to do？
- In the job, put Enviroment, Occupational Health and Safety as the top priority, and follow the requirement of SEAL Safe Production Responsibility.
- Responsible for developing and improving Special Technologies ( Punching, tooling, welding soldering experience would be prefered)
- Responsible for planning and improving the component production to achieve higher productivity
- Responsible for the production planning (launch) of component used in new products (new project)
- Responsible for creating and updating of related working instructions
- Responsible for assessing related quality influence from the related production technology side
- Responsible for creating and maintaining of production BOM, Rounting and work center in SAP system
- Responsible for productivity controlling and capacity analyzing on key production equipments for budgeting
- Responsible for all own departmental quality activities
What you need to make real what matters: （Qualifications）
1. Bachelor degree or above, about 3-5 years’ working experience in a manufacturing field;
2. Have solid knowledge of Product and Process technology experience, mechanical design, Industrial Engineering Know-how etc.;
3. Have basic knowledge about Presentation,
4. Good command of Coaching and Mentoring/Project Management
5. Fluent written and oral English;
6. Good at communication;
7. High executive.
We are looking forward to get to know you. Get started! Apply Now!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time