Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a Portfolio Development Executive for our SMB product engineering portfolio, you will be expected to have commercial background, understand competitive landscape and software market potential, you should have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions. You will develop the SMB go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximising revenues from our engineering software, working closely with zone and country organisations on developing regional plans and support driving software sale across our direct, in-direct and digital sales channels.
Area of Responsibility
- Defining and execute growth plan for product engineering across SMB market
- Driving adoption of SMB go to market campaigns
- Leading the development of the portfolio for SMB through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities
- Identifying and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyzing competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets
- Identify key opportunities defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Delivering appropriate targeted enablement activities to drive sales
- Ensuring that the Global roadmap of campaigns/initiatives/services are widely understood and supported as they relate to this portfolio domain
- Act as Sales Zone Interest Group lead to support the transfer of knowledge
- Helping Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
Your Qualifications & Experience
- SMB Industry and market experience selling and delivering mechanical design solutions.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, or similar Systems Engineering discipline
- Confident practitioner of value selling methodologies such as Challenger, Revenue Storm etc
- Ability to drive change and innovate
- Proven skillset to motivate resources and encourage displacement engagements.
- Experience in a customer-facing business development and sales activities
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Design and Product Engineering solutions in the context of an Industry and client business
- Strong knowledge of the MCAD markets, Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, and the competitive landscape for MCAD solutions adopted in the SMB market.
- Able to work in collaboration with zone and country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time