Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
This role will be based on a Hybrid/Remote working basis and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements.
As a Global Learning and Development Trainer you will take responsibility for delivering training to Siemens DISW employees globally. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Global Learning and Development team to ensure that employees training needs are met and will deliver training virtually although there will also be opportunities to deliver classroom learning as required. The focus of the role will be delivering non-technical training and sales training.
Area of Responsibility
- Ensuring the maximum effectiveness and overall performance of the GSCS workforce through the high-quality delivery of training programs, ensuring they have the right tools, skills and knowledge they need to be successful
- Understand the training requirements for learning content
- When appropriate, participate as part of the work group building learning programs, courses and supporting training aids such as training handbooks, tutorials, or quick reference guides
- Contributing to the maintenance of training materials and curricula and ensure all training materials are managed within the training content library to ensure global governance and consistency
- Delivering virtual and in-person training classes in accordance with the training program outline and content, managing session timelines and schedules to ensure completion of training objectives within time
- Effectively accommodate attendees of diverse levels of competencies and varying educational needs, encouraging participation and building leaner motivation during classes
- Providing feedback and coaching as part of the learning experience
- Maintaining a consistent, friendly, and professional approach to training delivery
- Collecting informal feedback from trainees and managers and formal feedback from learning quality reports for learning delivered; Use feedback for enhancements to delivery and input to the Learning Program Manager for content changes
- Keeping up to date with learning program content changes; Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Contributing to the development of training delivery best practice, share knowledge and practice with other trainers and coaches, and contribute to practice innovation on delivery approaches and audience enrichment
Your Qualifications & Experience
- You will need to be able demonstrate considerable experience of delivering sales training and non-technical training both face to face and virtually
- Experience of delivering training to a global audience is crucial as is the ability to travel as required.
- CIPD Level 3 (or country specific equivalent) in L&D (Advantage to have CIPD Level 5 (or country specific equivalent) in L&D
- Familiar with the functionalities of Learning Management Systems, their benefits and constraints, and the execution of learning through Learning Management Systems
- Ability to demonstrate a good professional know-how of core, global Learning & Development practices, and standards, applying these within own Learning & Development role consistently and to required quality standards
- Communicates proactively and target-oriented in different daily business situations and with different personalities, comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Fluent in German
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time