We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The Agile Coach enables the Agile Release Trains (portfolio management, teams and other roles) to improve their agile way of working by increasing organizational agility to produce better outcomes more efficiently. She/he accompanies Agile Release Trains on their journey and coaches the teams in all Agile related aspects.
The Agile Coach acts as the domain expert in Agile topics and provides feedback to all relevant stakeholders. She/He foster a culture of continuous improvement as part of Inspect & Adapt and carries out improvement activities within the ART to eliminate waste where required.
Successful candidate will be part of R&D Building Product organization consisting of multiple agile release trains deployed over multiple locations globally. Her/his primary point of contact will be local teams in Zug with direct reporting to R&D Global Quality Manager in Switzerland.
Your new responsibilites
- Guide multiple Agile teams/trains and support their Agile journey: work with cross-functional, distributed teams to achieve higher levels of agility and drive adoption of best-practices of the agile methodology
- Drive Technology and Behavior change management, innovation and define new ways of working for customer and internal delivery team
- Train/ facilitate and mentor distributed teams in overall agile/ lean values/ practices and specific frameworks/ methods/ way of working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc.) to ensure best in class delivery
- Coach teams through Agile ceremonies, including Iteration Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Refinement, Iteration Demo, Retrospective, and PI Planning - transitioning responsibility to the team over time
- Manage stakeholder expectations to help innovation and ensure the medium- and long-term strategic goals of the organization are achieved.
- Define a set of relevant metrics and ensure the setup of the necessary tooling and data sources to always have an overview of relevant ART metrics
- Collect and share best practices within the “Community of Experts” and ARTs of various locations, including trainings and refresher sessions for process and agile
- Experienced Agile Coach with proven track record and rock solid, hands-on experience with agile/lean transformations and global delivery in industrial companies
- Experience of working with agile oriented methodologies (e.g. XP), frameworks (e.g. Scrum), techniques (e.g. TDD) or processes (e.g. BDD, Design Thinking), both in Software and/or Hardware development environments
- SAFe knowledge is a strong plus
- Team player, applied facilitation and mentoring skills at team and individual level
- Ability to drive a distributed Global ARTs organization towards common goals
- Continually looks for ways to change things for the better. Challenges conventional ways of thinking, speaks truth to power, and discovers creative possibilities
- Excellent influencing skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities
- Fluent in English language skills (written, spoken) is a pre-requisite
- Collaboration & Trust: Elicits trust, open-mindedness and co-operation and builds effective, collaborative working relationships within and outside the organization
- Innovative Mindset: Thinks creatively and constantly seeks new opportunities Takes action to turn ideas into reality while taking the overall company vision into account
- Performance Orientation: Has high expectations for performance and accountability for actions and results, for themselves and the team.
- Agility and adaptability: She/he skillfully navigate through a transformational organization and stakeholder management-oriented culture
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either