Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Teamcenter is the world leading PLM system and we continuously enhance our products to add more value for our customers. The candidate will work on testing of new software systems and improvements to our Teamcenter product in mission critical areas like Search and ETL modules. The candidate will be working in a team environment using Agile processes.
• Test and automation engineer - performs testing and test automation of software of Products and services with focus on surpassing customer expectations, by achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
• Test the software
• Participate in quality assurance and maintenance
• Work/Story estimation and planning, technical lead
• Write, execute and automate unit and Integration tests
• Write defects found in the product
Prerequisite & Essential Functions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience.
• Minimum two years of experience in testing enterprise level applications
• Self-driven, motivated individual who can deliver with high quality and productivity with minimal supervision
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Having following skills would be considered advantageous
• Testing and test automation experience with multi-tier enterprise application
• Experience working with unit testing frameworks like Junit and performance testing
• Experience with automation and testing of scalable components, microservices and search applications.
• Knowledge/Experience in Search domain, ETL processes and Indexing concepts.
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience of working in an Agile team, especially Scrum
• Knowledge with TDD and understanding of automated testing approaches
• Experience developing software systems using relational databases
• Good communication and interpersonal skills