Mode of Employment: Limited, 10 h / week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
Have you ever wonder what is the carbon footprint of the products you buy? The answer to this fundamental question is our mission; our teams is enabling the industry to calculate, trustfully share, and ultimately reduce their product carbon footprints at scale. SiGREEN is an emissions-sharing platform where companies are be able to determine the carbon footprints, own emissions, and request upstream emissions from suppliers. We combine new technologies such crypto with in-depth environmental knowledge.
Our awarded internal start up status at Siemens allows us to move faster and take shape where this product will be and connect with industry’s major associations and networks.
SiGREEN is a team within Siemens Digital Industries – Factory Automation, that operates under Manufacturing. This strategic position allow us to be close to our factories and understand their needs in terms of decarbonization first-hand, as well as, enable us to test our development in house with a short feedback loop.
In your role you are taking over tasks for the execution of various activities, as well as explore areas where you’d like to develop further. Activities for this role include:
- Develop and deliver excellent workflows for users of SiGREEN at the production level
Proof reading web application for an intuitive user experience (UX)
Support in the preparation of Proof of Concept projects and market and user research
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a student of Industrial Engineering, Environmental Sciences or similar and you are on your 1st or 2nd year of your bachelor's degree
- Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Adaptability and positive attitude
- Experience in start-up development or in consulting is a plus
- Use of Confluence, Jira or other tools is a plus
- Strong, polished oral and written communications skills in English and German is must
- You are our ideal candidate, if you great at performing tasks independently with general supervision and is resourceful, coming with new ideas where you identifies gaps
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time