Emerging themes like autonomous driving are increasing demands for safety. Join a team addressing functional safety as one of its main cross-cutting themes. Your main task will be to define the functional safety area within the whole project. You will get a behind-the-scenes look at our vehicle design and development.
What will you work on with us?
- Analysis and definition of safety requirements
- Risk assessment of safety-relevant train functions
- Identification of failure scenarios and the associated safety measures
- Preparation of safety analyses and safety-relevant documentation
- Analysis of the functional architecture in terms of meeting safety requirements
- Coordinating and supporting the project team from a safety perspective
- Presentations of work results to our internal and external partners
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education in electrical engineering or IT
- Familiar with electrical and electronic diagrams
- FMECA and FTA method knowledge
- Experience in system modelling (MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody) or MS Visio
- Knowledge of some of the following safety standards (for example TSI, CSM RA, SIRF, EN 50129, EN 50128, EN 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849) welcomed
- German for daily communications and/or English for daily communication and German basics
- Czech for daily communication
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form of our “Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Where are our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague, on Anglickém nábřeží in Pilsen, and on ul. 28. Října in Ostrava.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time