Research & Collaboration Manager (m/f/d)
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 66.000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Join our Healthineers team!
Key responsibility on this position is to drive individual collaboration projects with healthcare organizations and collaboration partners:
- Managing assigned scientific and clinical collaboration projects holistically (contract negotiation to project wrap-up).
- Close interactions with R&D, PLM and/or Clinical Affairs (e.g. to foster joint developments and realize the evaluations of new technologies) and/or Marketing (e.g. to transform results from scientific research into the marketing strategy)
- Establishing close relationships to the assigned collaboration partners and identifying new suitable partners.
- Ensuring that all assigned collaboration projects follow the four compliance principles: separation, fair-market-value, documentation, transparency.
- Ensures that all assigned collaboration projects follow the underlying processes, rules and regulations (compliance, tax, IP, export control, regulatory affairs).
- Monitoring the study progress, the budget and following-up on contractually agreed deliverables and milestones, ensuring timely escalation in case of non-conformance.
- Monitoring and informing IP + Siemens Healthcare Poland, if IPR (like inventions, patents, licenses and option rights) result from the collaboration and triggers necessary steps to secure IP.
- Ensuring the correct documentation of the collaboration project in the Contract Lifecycle Management Tool.
- Close interactions with collaboration counterparts in org unit overarching and/ or cross-border collaborations.
This position may suit you best if you are/have:
- Technical/medical degree (MSc or above), preferably within area of medical technologies,
- Experience in Medical Imaging, Laboratory Diagnostics or Medical IT systems,
- Very good communication skills and ability to maintain relationship with customers,
- Fluent English both oral and written (B2 level at least),
- Programming skills (MATLAB, Python or C#) would be advantage,
- Experience with Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, Planner, SharePoint,
- Open to flexible working hours and business trips.
We offer work in well recognized international corporation, wide variety of benefits for you and your close ones and necessary working tools.
If you are interested use the “Apply” button.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, are open to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of our work. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respond to them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas and celebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so we warmly invite everyone, regardless of their identities and believes, to apply for this position. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you want to know more? Contact us.
At https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/pl/ you will find additional information about our areas of activities.
We care about data privacy and take it seriously in accordance with the GDPR and other regulations related to personal data protection. For this reason, please do not send us your CV or other application documents by e-mail. Instead, please create your profile on our Career Portal https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers , which allows you to submit your documents, apply for open positions and to obtain information about our vacancies and career development at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time