The primary purpose is to work with sales and field technical team members to help lead, define, and implement the technical engagements that support sales campaigns.
• Drive products into customer projects through to adoption by creating methodology and flows, including infrastructure and integration into a customer’s environment, identifying pilot projects for tool use, debugging issues, and bringing up new methodologies and flows.
• Develop close relationships with customers through as many levels as possible to assess their technical and business requirements. Identify the options/ability for Siemens/Mentor's flows/solutions to develop and implement technical sales plans.
• Uncover or qualify new opportunities, the technical viability of a lead, and strategize the opportunity clearly with the sales team.
• To share, in a proactive manner, account, evaluation, competitor, technology, and other useful information with peers, sales teams, management, and product divisions to help us to compete more effectively.
• Provide technical leadership for assigned accounts
• Other reasonable actions not named are required by management or leadership.
***MUST HAVE ASIC experience***
• BSEE or BSCS required; MSEE desired
• 5+ years of experience as an Applications Engineer or related field
• Digital design experience and RTL coding with Verilog or VHDL or both.
• Simulation and verification expertise.
• Proven track record of Design for Test for ASIC design.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Tcl language and programming concepts.
• Command of Microsoft Office products
• Ideal candidate has experience with Siemens/Mentor DFT products
• Project management experience
• Normal office environment.
• Experience with design, simulation, verification of ASIC/VLSI/SoC circuits and systems, design verification, and product test generation preferred. An in-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes scan-based testing, Scan Compression, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary scans (1149.1 and .6). Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies is required.
• Experience with diagnosis-driven yield analysis is also an asset.
• Great communication was written and verbal; influencing, teamwork, and diplomacy skills
• Demonstrable drive and commitment
• Adaptability, dedication, persistence, and assertiveness
• Marketing-related knowledge
• Understands basic sales tactics
• Familiarity with business and financial terminology
• High energy, effective presentation skills
• Has a Global perspective
• Able to communicate at all levels of management, both internally and at the customer
• Problem-solving skills
• Self-starter that can work independently of the team
• Can apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Works on problems of wide and undefined scope and brings scope to them.
• Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Willing to develop deep product knowledge for Silicon Test Solutions products and has the competent technical skills to support the products.
At Siemens, we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law,
Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on
job requirements and accommodation based on legally
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.