As a Software Engineer - Advanced in Product Engineering Software (PES), you will dive into developing our premiere NX CAD software. You may work on business critical projects in quality assurance, business analytics, prototypes for new releases, automated tests, test results analysis, etc. You will have the opportunity to partner with senior engineers and push the limits on our project teams. Projects will focus on two main subject areas:
- Cloud Web Development Building and supporting web-based applications, services, and systems Develop cloud platform services with a microservice-based architecture to be consumed in multiple applications within the PES organization. Follow Agile Software Development methodology. Adhere to best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment. Contribute in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD) environment.
- NX development Use the Siemens CAD software, NX, for development work. Experience with C++ and object oriented programming. Assist in maintaining our existing software product by analyzing and defining solutions to reported problems. Work with customers to understand and improve our NX product. Ensure ongoing quality of our software product for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5yrs experience in the industry, or a Master’s degree in Computer Science with 3yrs experience in the industry,
- Strong grasp of OO languages
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software is a plus
- Cloud or Amazon Web Service (AWS) experience is beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspires Collaboration
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.