Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Drive new Service field tools and process initiatives through effective project management coordination and collaboration with local Operational team and Global tool developers, product owners and IT.
- Successfully implement initiatives improving tools and process for the Service Delivery Operations Team regarding: Contract planning, Dispatch and Technician mobile ticketing.
- Communicate upcoming changes to field Operations. Plan, develop and lead remote and on-site user training.
- Interact with IT colleagues through an Agile framework.
- Holistically approach process and tool changes through understanding the impact of change/improvements across the Service Delivery landscape.
- Review current business processes and tools, collecting feedback and improving our service delivery end-user and customer experience; business process improvement (BPI)
Location – Preferred location is Oakville, Ontario office. However, this position can be based out of Vancouver BC, Calgary AB, Ottawa ON, or Toronto ON.
What will you need to succeed?
- College Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited university in business administration, general operations management, or a closely related field.
- 3-5 years of successful full time professional experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities outlined above.
- Knowledge and principles of project management, business processes. Successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as outlined above.
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels in many different functional areas of the business.
- Curious and collaborative in your approach to problem solving with an understanding of business functions and how the functions align through operational processes.
- Experience in process documentation.
- Excellent, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate change and influence leadership. Understanding, and motivating people through a variety of communication methods and experience in end-user training and general guidance.
- Experience in internal corporate or department projects / Project Management
- Experience working with IT in Agile methodology to implement projects and tool functionality changes.
- Excellent, demonstrated ability to use software tools is required.
- Proficient with: MS Excel, Access, Word Visio, and Project Management software such as (JIRA/ WRIKE/ MS Project etc.).
- Assets: Bilingual (English / French) communication skills; SAP knowledge or experience; End User or Customer mapping
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.