Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
Become part of our team as a Frontend Developer, where you can join the development of our API platform and leasing applications according to business needs and defined IT requirements (e.g., costs, operation & maintenance, IT security, IT strategy).
A special focus is on the necessary, accelerated digitalization of business processes with the help of innovative technologies.
- Be part of our strategic digitalization program in which we apply leading-edge technologies to realize new business models for our in-house and external financing eco-systems
- Work in international, agile, self-organizing DevOps teams in which you will take end-to-end responsibilities for your innovative solutions
- Implement functional and non-functional change requests in our financing applications
- Become familiar with our sophisticated financing products and processes, like consumption based leasing and extended payment terms, as well as with our business-critical core applications
- Be involved in incident handling, problem analysis and bug-fixing
- Closely collaborate with the cloud platform team
- Keep your technical knowledge up to date with the help of continuous on and off-the-job trainings
- Design and build applications using modern UI concepts and technologies
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or in a related technical field
- More than 3 years working experience:
- Developing modern UI components based on Angular and TypeScript
- Designing, building and testing modern user interfaces
- Experience with Git based source code management processes (e.g. branching strategies)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, other languages (e.g. Swedish, German) are a plus
- Work experience in the financial services industry is a plus
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time