Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
We are looking for Team Leader to lead a Solution Validation team in Agile environment. The position includes leading manual and test automation engineers, working closely with different internal organizations and stakeholders to deliver a validated solution with high quality
The best candidate should be highly motivated, with good communication skills and eager to learn new things.Duties/Responsibilities
- Leading and mentoring the team members, identifying strengths and weaknesses, and seeking continuous improvement and professional development.
- Work closely with Product and RnD teams of multiple divisions, Customer Success on reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Build complex systems validation design, which requires expertise in a wide variety of technology fields and excellent system understanding.
- Deliver Validated Solution that meets quality standards and KPIs
- Excellent understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- Support RnD with Beta tests
- Up to 50% hands-on
- 2+ years of experience in managing QA team, validating complex solutions
- 5+ years of experience with different types of testing, developing and executing manual and automated SW system tests, as part of an agile team.
- BSs in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage the complexities of the business solution.
- Knowledge in test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- Experience in IT, Networking , ESXI, Hyper-V - big advantage
- Programming skills in .NET, C#, Java, Selenium
- Customer orientation
- Skills in SW development and testing automation tools
- Willing to travel 1-2 times per year.
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is located in Airport City, and we work in Hybrid mode.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time