Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally. Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive (reporting to Sales Director) to help us build up our business activities in Italy (Lombardy area) by selling the entire PLM software solution suite to Strategic Named Accounts and/or within key vertical markets. In this role, you will establish and maintain relationships at senior and executive management level to drive and increase pipeline and sales activities and to position Siemens Digital Industries Software as a preferred provider and trusted advisor that best respond to customer’s needs.
As Sales Executive you will:
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate Siemens PLM value;
- Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquire competitive information through win/loss analysis;
- Under broad direction, apply strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits;
- Engage prospects and develop strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value;
- Build a broad influential network to create additional opportunities;
- Establish overall territory plans, and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas;
- Establish and maintain forecast accuracy for the account portfolio;
- Collaborate with colleagues such as Pre-sales consultants, Portfolio Developers(PFD) etc.;
- Lead cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
- Engineering master’s degree or equivalent;
- A track record of success (5+ years) in selling complex technical software solutions, with experience in selling one or more of the following software areas: PLM, ALM, CAx (Design or Simulation), BI, Cloud or MOM;
- Able to manage complex selling, to lead cross functional teams and to achieve targets;
- Able to identify key stakeholders and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility and respect with them;
- Strategic thinker, influencing and communicating at all levels;
- Italian native speaker, fluent in English
- Flexible to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to travel
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time