SHAPING THE FUTURE OF DIGITALIZATION
Digital Industries IT offers powerful IT solutions for the organization to drive digitization forward. With our work we create the technical framework for innovations. That's why we stand for reliability and deliver high-quality results that enable the digital industries to reach their full potential. IT is the backbone of digitization. We create competitive advantages.
How do we achieve this? With bright minds like you. Join us and reinterpret IT. Drive projects in entirely new directions with your passion for game-changing IT. Be brave when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitization forward!
Become part of the Digital Industries IT team.
Technical SAP EWM Consultant
We implement what matters. This is your contribution:
· You will support and advise our users in the SAP EWM and SAP ERP system across locations in the areas of incoming goods, warehouse management, inventory management, material flow control.
· You will analyze the requirements for the WM / EWM systems, design changes and implement them.
· You customize the systems, integrate various in-house developments and are responsible for them
· Your focus is on the technical implementation - including UI5 and RF programming
· In addition, you will develop and implement adequate and profitable technical solutions and business processes outside of the ERP environment
What you should be able to do:
- Have completed a technical degree and have many years of relevant professional experience.
- In addition, relevant experience in the SAP EWM / WM environment and in the integration of external warehouse control center or MES systems. Therefore, you are well acquainted with the SAP EWM/ WM development environment, including repository, customer exits, BAdls and enhancement framework, and have good knowledge of the SAP interface concepts.
- We also appreciate if you are familiar with UI5 and RF programming.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time