We're looking for a new team member to help us develop high quality software solutions. Join us now and contribute to the improvement of the quality of our code!
The know-how we would like you to have?💻
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have some experience developing a wide array of applications using a wide range of technologies (preferably including C++, C#).
- Understand and comfortably use versioning tools appropriately (E.g. git).
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Nice to have: Experience with SonarQube.
- Bonus: Experience in interacting with hardware.
The traits we'd like to see in you: 👁🗨💬
- You are a dedicated critical thinker, responsible in your job and eager to learn.
- You have an eye for details, easily spotting inconsistencies and issues.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve working practices and the development process in general.
- You have great communication skills, enabling you to express yourself concisely and clearly, with a diplomatic approach (and taking care about escalation process).
What we are expecting you to do: 👨💻👩🏫
- Develop Quality profiles for SonarQube.
- Scan and prioritise issues in the code base.
- Participate in language expert groups, maintain and shape the quality rules to apply in projects.
- Take part in code reviews. Reason about required changes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time