*** $1000 Sign On Bonus ***
Provide general and specialized support under the supervision of Manager or Shift Supervisor to maintain the operation of the Baggage Handling systems. The position will be responsible for safely clearing bag jams if and when they occur, assisting technicians with mechanical and electrical repairs when needed, manually move baggage during system outages, manually encode bag tags when needed, perform general clean-up of work areas and conveyor equipment and monitor and assist the flow of baggage through critical areas of the system.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
Lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
· Must have Driver license with clean MVR.
· Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
· Good communication and customer service skills.
· Attention to detail is very important, teamwork and the ability to perform under pressure and provide excellent client service.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the US.
· Must be available to work:
04 to 1430 AM shift / 1400 to 1230 Midnight
4 -10-hour shifts Sunday thru Wednesday or Wednesday thru Saturday
As an employee of Siemens Logistics, Benefits start on day one and include:
- Sign-on Bonus - $5000
- Competitive pay
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible/Hybrid HQ office work schedule
- Paid time off/company holidays
Design your future with us! Apply today and join Team Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.