Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position leads a team responsible for project management, system installation, and commissioning activities. The right candidate will manage the revenue and gross margin to targets by controlling job costs and executing projects on time.
- Supervise, train, and mentor the team through goal setting, performance monitoring, employee review meetings, and scheduling of formal training
- Manage revenue, gross margin, and absorption to achieve monthly and annual business plan projections and forecasts
- Direct and supervise the development of project plans in order to monitor and control the progress in the execution of work. Ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed in accordance with the contract documents and customer expectations.
- Plan and justify manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of work
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams with pricing and scope-of-work definition for project opportunities
- Maintain relationships between Operations and Sales teams so project details, changes, and plan discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delays throughout the estimating, bidding and operations phases of each project
- Support project productivity and profitability through cost-containment procedures and processes
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience supervising teams; 4+ years preferred
- Experience with project management; 7+ years preferred
- Solid understanding of job financial reporting with ability to apply cost control measures for projects
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Alarm, or Security Systems
- (Fire specific) Must obtain NICET Level II Fire Alarm certification within 12 months
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
This job may be based in Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is 137K – 204K and the annual incentive target is 15% of base salary.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.