Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for leading the engineering, design activities for electrification projects i.e. design deliverable completion, clarification meetings with client, follow up with external consultants on submissions, vendors.
- System Engineering support for the tender / bids, technical evaluation of packages,
- Work closely with Siemens AG design teams and engineering on the customer requirement, coordinate design verification and submission to customer.
- System interface and configuration management with others sub-contractors/sub-units of Siemens.
- Monitor the design change requests, implement action plan for the affected systems until the successful completion.
- Implement Cost value Engineering in the projects, optimizing the solution adhering to specifications and meeting the project timelines.
- Work closely with Project teams, Interfacing, T&C teams including coordination of various System Wide Contractors.
- Support projects round the clock during handover activities.
- Maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Has acquired strong foundation as an Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the electrification projects for MRT projects.
- Good experience in AC and DC Electrification systems including Control and Protections PLC systems, Interface with AC,DC Switchgear and other Traction equipment.
- Added advantage with knowledge of simulation studies for AC/DC traction power systems.
- Good experience in handling medium to high complexity of solution projects.
- Well verse of Local transportation operators and legal requirement.
- Adaptable to different working environments and customer working terms and conditions.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels within the Business – and in front of new and existing customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time