Commodity Manager for Stamped Parts
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Local commodity manager for stamped & metal formed parts out of steel, copper, or any other metal involved.
- Negotiate Master Procurement Agreement, including pricing, terms & conditions, payment terms in alignment with RCM.
- Commodity oversight of CNI (PPC and MCP) projects.
- Drive/Monitor project progress and cost savings implementation.
- Develop and implement SMS with cross functional input to cover Commodity Strategies, Pooling Strategies, Supplier Strategies & Negotiation Roadmap.
- Responsible for Overall Supplier Management and supplier relationship management.
What will you need to succeed?
· Industrial engineer or related
· At least 4 years of experience
· English advanced
· Excel advanced
· Negotiation skills
· Supply chain knowledge
Orientation to results
Focus on the client
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time