- Designing the main electrical infrastructure of Data Centers, including all relevant interfaces.
- Translating design outline letters into solutions that meet and exceed the clients expectation.
- Taking ownership of the design choices with the related functional and financial impact. Further developing of the technical relationship with end-clients, consultants and contractors.
- Supporting the sales organization to enable the further development of global named accounts.
- Developing close relationships with Siemens (international) operating capture and execution teams.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical power engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in the design of power transmission and distribution systems and / or projects ranging from medium voltage down to low voltage in critical environments, preferable Data Centers.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key technical stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- You are eager and energetic, using your skills and initiative to seek out opportunity instead of waiting for it to come to you.
- You have the resilience and determination to nurture short and long design cycles.
- A special interest in interface management and creativity to think beyond the industry standards / practices.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel. You will be based in The Hague.
Even if you don't meet all the 'requirements', but have a rock-solid motivation, we invite you to apply anyway.
- A good salary, sales incentive plan and lease car.
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance. Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces (New Working Model).
- Working from home allowance, a good retirement plan, 40 days’ leave per annum and a yearly health budget of €150,-
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation days depending on your lifestyle.
- A buddy program to quickly expand your network within Siemens.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale. Extensive training options.
- Equity via our shares program.
We believe diversity builds more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time