This primary role is for a Deal Desk Associate, to provide expertise in packaging, pricing, and optimizing key, large transactions working with the Sales teams. This role is similar to the Deal Desk Consultant role yet will focus on higher volume, lower total contract value Siemens DI SaaS engagements. This role is intended to drive early customer engagement around deal structuring, key levers, and negotiating tactics.
This position will work closely with our Product Development team and Professional Services as well. Strategic Deal Desk will drive the convergence of various roles and responsibilities (i.e., Sales, Pre-Sales etc.) to streamline our sales execution motion, drive global consistency and improve margins for Siemens DI Software business.
- Partners with Sales/Marketing and Business Development stakeholders to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy.
- Drives transactional pricing for SaaS expansion.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- Strong background in Complex Deals, Finance, and Sales
- Ability to develop an understanding of the Siemens DI SaaS products and technical aspects.
- Ability to sufficiently understand contracts, technical data, and Intellectual Property to convey information in a manner that all can understand.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills.
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in Business, Finance is preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including clear and concise written and oral skills. Able to communicate to all levels of the organization and outside the company. Detailed-oriented and able to maintain highly collaborative relationships across functions.
- 4+ years of related experience supporting a sales organization in a technology company or related complex organization.
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and ALM (Application lifecycle management) experience are preferred.
- Strong Technical and Computer Skills - PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Possess the ability and desire to learn new technologies and systems